Saturday 19 April 2014

Bucket list 2.0

I have written a post about bucket lists before, but the reason I am revising it is probably because I am in a relatively morbid place for a reason that I am yet to figure out.
My updated bucket list:
  • Top 5 musicians I want to see in concert:   
    1. A.R.Rahman
    2. Coldplay
    3. Yanni
    4. Ludovico Einaudi
    5. Vishakha Hari
  • Visit Greece again (preferably for honeymoon 😜)
  • Work in Paris-live in an adjacent apartment to my best friend of ~16 years now
  • Visit New York
  • Tour an European City in the middle of the night with a special person (inspired by 'Before Sunrise')
  • Bungee jump
  • Skydive
  • Look good in a dress
  • Have a south Indian brahmin wedding
  • Spend a white Christmas
  • Get drunk once
  • Party at a Guetta concert
  • Visit the Taj Mahal
  • Walk Hadrian's wall
  • Watch a meteor shower
  • Watch the northern lights
  • Scuba diving
  • Have a house, where one entire wall is filled with shelves of books
  • Vacation in Maldives/Mauritius
  • Get a puppy
  • (To be entered)

No comments:

Post a Comment